If you've ever felt like there's never enough time to market your side business, I totally understand, I've been there. When I first started my business, I had many ideas and a to-do list. But life got busy, work, graduate school, kids, and unexpected events. At that point, I realized that it was time for me to create a plan that revolved around my busy lifestyle.
Does this sound like you?
- You're looking for clarity, guidance, and accountability so you can build a strong foundation for a profitable business.
- You're tired of trying to do it all yourself and going around in circles with no results.
- You have put energy and effort into getting clients but your target market is not responding.
- You feel like you’ve stalled in your business and not sure why you’re not moving forward.
- You're looking to move your business forward but not sure which direction to go.
You dream about:
- wanting to start something new, fun, and exciting that you can call your own while making a few bucks on the side.
- taking your side business to the next level.
- quitting your 9-5 gig and creating your own financial independence.
I'm here to help you achieve your goals of entrepreneurship by giving you the tools and resources to create a business that supports your lifestyle!
"Ingrid helped me get clarity on my offer, target audience, and services so I can better connect with my ideal client. Her questions helped me think about various ways to strategize a plan of action. I can’t wait to finalize my packages and refine my target market which will help me achieve my goals."
~ Hazel June
Online Course Coach
What are the steps?
I have a three-step process that I use with my clients who wants to build a business to fit their life and be profitable.
- First, we’ll identify your business goals, because how do you know how to reach them if you don’t know what they are. I have assessments that will help you identify what they are to help you visualize the big picture.
- Then, I will help you identify your ideal client and target market and create a marketing and social media plan that will help you reach your target customers, because if you don’t know who you are selling to or where to find them how would your business be profitable.
- Finally, as a coach, I will keep you focused, motivated, and accountable to implement the plans that we have designed together. As we know, life happens, I will help you overcome challenges and fears that are preventing you from moving forward and help you stay on track.
How does it work?
The Business Building Bootcamp: Start-Up and Business Building Bootcamp: Growth and Marketing programs are designed to help you identify their goals, target market, and take action to create a business that supports their lifestyle.
Business Building Bootcamp: Start-Up - This bootcamp will help you build a strong framework and clarity for your start-up and businesses less than two years old.
Business Building Bootcamp: Growth and Marketing - This bootcamp will help you create a marketing strategy and social media plan to get more clients.
Over 6 weeks, you will receive:
- an action planner to map out your vision, goals, and create a timeline.
- weekly coaching calls to check-in on your progress.
- weekly action activities to help you get things done and stay focused.
- unlimited email support between coaching calls for your questions and concerns while you work on your weekly action activities.
"Your coaching program helped me narrow down my niche, and now I have a strong message; it just flows! I realized that there was a lot I didn’t know. Now, I’m able to communicate with my target market and utilize social media more efficiently and effectively. I was able to create a schedule for my business around my full-time job and life.
I recommend this program to anyone who’s starting out as it helped me put all the pieces together. Thank you for your support and guidance!"
~ Giselle Romanino
Empowerment Coach for Mothers
Our time working together
By working together, you'll be able to focus on your goals, learn how to speak to your market, and move your business forward with the help of a goal-driven coach that will ease the overwhelm of going solo.
- Turn your dreams into a plan: identify your values, vision, purpose, and set goals
- Define your impact: the what, who, and how of your business
- Think like successful leaders: learn the tools to keep a positive mindset and overcome your fears
- Bend time to your will: create a schedule and manage your time efficiently
- Get to know your fans: identify your ideal client and target market
- Get the word out there: create a social media plan
But most importantly, design a business that supports your desired life!